The book of Jude is a tiny book, tragically neglected by
students, yet overflowing with fascinating Old Testament
references and allusions: lessons from Israel in the
wilderness, the angels that sinned, the strange events
of Sodom and Gomorrah, and other insights from Cain,
Balaam, as well as the mysterious person known as Enoch.
Now in one, self-contained CD-ROM (compatible with
both Windows and Macintosh operating systems) which
- Over 10 hours of Verse-by-Verse audio teaching
through the book of Jude as MP3 files.
- Extensive searchable study notes as PDF files.
- A special message from Chuck Missler.
- Listings of other MP3 resources.
- Real® Player and Real®
This program will play MP3 audio files.
- Adobe Acrobat® Reader.
This program will read the PDF notes.
- Jude One: Jude 1- 4 - Introduction.
- Jude Two: Jude 5 - Israel in the
wilderness, Numbers 14, I Corinthians 10, and
- Jude Three: Jude 6 - The Angels that
sinned, Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28, and Genesis 6.
- Jude Four: Jude 7&8 - Sodom and
Gomorrah, Genesis 18 and 19.
- Jude Five: Jude 9&10 - Michael,
Satan, and the body of Moses, Deuteronomy 34,
Revelation 11&12, and Matthew 17.
- Jude Six: Jude 11&13 - Cain,
Balaam, and Korah, Genesis 4, Numbers 16, 22-25, and
- Jude Seven: Jude 14&15 - Enoch,
- Jude Eight: Jude 16- 25 - Lessons