|But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin. -Micah 3:8
If you study Hosea, Joel, Amos, and Obadiah, you discover that their messages went unheeded. Their warnings were rejected; judgment came. In Micah's case, the message was heeded, repentance followed, and disaster was postponed for a century. Here was a prophet (like Jonah) who changed history! One man can make a difference.
Now in one, self-contained CD-ROM (compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems) which includes:
- Over 10 hours of Verse-by-Verse audio teaching through the book of Micah as MP3 files.
- Extensive searchable study notes as PDF files.
- A special message from Chuck Missler.
- Listings of other MP3 resources.
- All software included to play MP3 files.
- Adobe Acrobat® Reader.
This program will read the PDF notes.
- Micah 1 - Introduction. Sins Against God. The Call for Repentance.
- Micah 2 - Sins Against Each Other. Hope for the Hopeless. Bozrah.
- Micah 3 - Sins by Their Leaders: Corrupt Judges, Prophets and Politicians.
- Micah 4 - The Millennial Reign. The Babylonian Captivity. The Final Siege.
- Micah 5 - Background on the Magi. Christ's Preexistence, Incarnation, and Reign.
- Micah 6 - The "Pure Religion" Passage. The "Sermon on the Mount of the OT."
- Micah 7 - The Soliloquy of Penitence. Closing Prayer. God's Answer.
- Micah Summary